1910 – Former Williams & Woods Warehouse, Kings Inns Street, Dublin
A large and imposing concrete frame warehouse with a overscaled cornice and rustication. Original signage on an angled corner facing down towards Parnell Street. Originally a warehouse for a sweet manufacturer, and recently used as data storage warehouse, all the windows have been crudely blocked up. Constructed in 1910-11, and extended in 1925 and 1940.