1851 – St. Michan’s Presbytery, Halston Street, Dublin

Architect: John Bourke



A fine presbytery house sited next to its church. Now facing across the public park created on the site of Newgate Gaol. Shame about the nasty uPVC windows that have been insensitively inserted.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com