Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1887 – Greek Orthodox Church, Arbour Hill, Dublin

Architect: George Smith


A former National School, the small building is now the home of the Greek Orthodox congregation in Dublin. An external mosaic icon has been added to a closed up window, but otherwise the building remains very similar to its original form.

Read previous post:
1851 – St. Michan’s Presbytery, Halston Street, Dublin

Architect: John Bourke A fine presbytery house sited next to its church. Now facing across the public park created on...