1888 – No.54 Dame Street, Dublin

Architect: Millar & Symes


Now rendered, the building was finished in brick and sanstone dressings upon completion. Designed for Kenny & Owens, merchant tailors, this must have been a fine store in its day.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com