The Old Town’s ancient town hall was established in 1338 after the agreement of King John of Luxemburg to set up a town council. A Gothic chapel and a neo-Gothic north wing were destroyed by the Nazis in spring 1945. The most popular part of the tower is the Town Hall Clock (Orloj). Originally installed in 1410, the clock was rebuilt by the Master HanuÅ¡ in 1490. It consists of three parts – the procession of Apostles, the astronomical clock and the calendar. The main attraction is the hourly procession of the 12 Apostles.