Architect: Jean Bouiller de Bourges
Now converted to the Picasso Museum, this former mansion was built for Pierre Albert, Seigneur de Fontenay. It was built between 1656-59. The house has a fine gateway into an enclosed front yard with a fine garden to the rear. The interior has a lovely three pathed staircase with sculptures. As a museum it is also well worth a visit.