Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1724 – Vicar’s Hill, Armagh, Co. Armagh

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

church_terrace_lge

Built by Archbishop Boulter in 1724 as accomodation for clegy widows, this intact terrace facing the west front of the Church of Ireland Cathedral has fine Gibbsian door surrounds.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1776 – Derrymore House, Bessbrook, Co. Armagh

Architect: John Sutherland A late 18th century thatched house in a gentrified style, Derrymore House is owned by the National...

Close