1772 – Buchan House, St Andrew’s Square, Edinburgh

dundas_mansion_lge

One of the original houses (the home of the Earl of Buchan) on St Andrew Square and originally harled. The ground floor was adapted in 1840. The building was cleaned and pointed in 1980 for IBM Scotland by Covell Matthews.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com