1784 – St Andrew’s & St George’s Church, Edinburgh

Architect: Major Andrew Frazer

st_andrew_george_lge

st_andrew_george_lge

st_andrew_george_spire_lge

Originally designed without the fine steeple, the church was built as an eliptical building with fine portico. The steeple was added three years after completion.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com