Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1820 – Church of Ireland, Cavan, Co. Cavan

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: John Bowden

cofi_lge

0013cofi2_lge

One of the larger Board of First Fruits churches due to the town’s status as a garrison town, the Church of Ireland has a fine galleried interior. Full, it can hold a congregation of almost 1200. The exterior has stepped battlements and decorative pinnacles. The interior has some fine memorials to deceased parishioners.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Cavan
1930 – St. Michael’s Church, Cootehill, Co. Cavan

Architect: William H. Byrne & Son St. Michael's church was built in 1930, and was designed by Dublin architect, Ralph Henry Byrne, son of William H. Byrne. It was richly...

Close