Architect: A.T. Brongniart & E. de Labarre
Napoleon wanted the stock exchange to be housed to reflect “the grandeur of the capital” so a new building was started inn 1808. The site was once an old Dominican cloister. Originally the building resembled a single-story temple, later additions by Eloi de Labarre have obscured this simplicity. The building is now cruciform in shape.