Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1827 – St Munchin’s Church of Ireland, Limerick

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest1Email this to someone
Architect: James Pain

st_munchins_lge

st_munchins2_lge

Built in 1827 on the site of the original St Munchin’s church replacing a medieval church. It was renovated by the Civic Trust in 1980 and it is now used by the Island Theatre Company.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest1Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1814 – Courthouse, Limerick

Architect: Nicholas Hannan Recently renovated with much work carried out on the interior and the exterior restored. While the building...

Close