Architect: Thomas Baillargé
A church built by the Irish population and the only English speaking catholic parish in Quebec. In 1831, a lot was purchased on Sainte-Hélène street, in Upper Town, inside the walls of Old Québec in order to build a church. It was the work of local French architect Thomas Baillargé. Unfortunately, in 1970 fire destroyed the interior.