Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1834 – County Museum, Armagh, Co. Armagh

Architect: William Murray

museum_lge

Now housing the County Museum, this small pedimented building with twin entrances on either side was originally built as a small meeting house. Cleanly detailed with tall thin roundheaded windows.

Read previous post:
1780 – Former Jail, Armagh, Co. Armagh

Architect: Thomas Cooley / William Murray The old jail building is sited at the opposite end of the Mall from...

Close