1834 – Franciscan Friary Church, Waterford
An imposing church in the Classical style, which dominates the streetscapes of both narrow lanes on to which it is sited. The soaring tower also serves to identify the church in the townscape. The exterior is classical in style but relatively simple with a painted rendered parapet over with cut-stone dressings forming acurvilinear profile. The interior is fine, with wonderful Ionic columns and plasterwork. Later work by John Bourke.