Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1844 – Former Library, Clones, Co. Monaghan

Architect: William Deane Butler

clones_library_lge

A fine symmetrical building by William Deane Butler. It was originally built as a market house and the ground floor is arcaded, although the openings have now been filled in with ugly glazing. The five-bay range to the right in the photograph is a separate building, the local branch of the Bank of Ireland.