Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1845 – Former Commercial Bank of Midland, Toronto, Ontario

Architect: William Thomas

canadian_chamber_commerce_lge

Dismantled, moved from its original site, and reassembled to front a modern office building placed in the weird surroundings of Santiago Calatrava’s Galleria at BCE Place. The former Commercial Bank of Midland has a fine Palladian facade with projecting end bays and is styled after an Italian palazzo.

Read previous post:
1847 – Holy Trinity Church, Toronto, Ontario

Architect: Henry Bower Lane The Church of the Holy Trinity opened in 1847 following the gift of an anonymous donor...

Close