Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1845 – St. John’s Church, Waterford

Architect: John B. Keane

stjohns_lge

stjohns2_lgestjohns3_lge

A well designed and maintained Gothic Revival church, the exterior of the church has high quality local stone masonry, particularly to the carved stone detailing which retains its detail. The interior has pointed-arch arcades to aisles on fluted piers, with a timber panelled gallery with an organ; and four-centred Tudor arch to chancel having decorative Gothic reredos, and coffered ceiling.