Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1846 – Irish Rail Works, Inchicore, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

works_lge

works2_lge

Inchicore Works is the headquarters for Mechanical Engineering and Rolling Stock maintenance in Irish Rail. Established in 1846, it is the largest engineering complex of its kind in Ireland with a site area of 73 acres, situated about Milepost One out of Heuston Station. Iarnród Éireann’s Mechanical Engineering department is responsible for the maintenance of rolling stock.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Dublin City
1891 – Loop Line Bridge, Dublin

Architect: John Chaloner Smith & William H. Mills Designed by John Chaloner Smith, engineer to the Dublin, Wicklow and Wexford Railway, the bridge consists of wrought iron lattice girders on...

Close