1850 – Museu da Marinha, Lisbon

museum_da_marinha_lge

museum_da_marinha2_lgemuseum_da_marinha2_lgemuseum_da_marinha4_lge

Part of the Jerónimos Monastery complex which was rebuilt and partly restored at the end of the 19th century in the Neo Manueline style

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com