Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1851 – Library, Sligo, Co. Sligo

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architects: Lanyon, Lynn and Lanyon

library-stephen st_lge

Designed by Lanyon, Lynn and Lanyon as a small Gothic Revival church in 1851, it was converted in 1954 into a Library. The former manse of 1867 is the Sligo County Museum, housing collections of Yeat’s works. It also has a copy of the Nobel Prize awarded to Yeats and some of his unpublished lettters.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1850 – Railway Station, Sligo, Co. Sligo

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany Built in the early 1850s by John Skipton Mulvany, the architect of the sublime Broadstone station...

Close