1853 – St. Brendan’s National School, Bantry, Co. Cork

The school was built in 1853 at the expense of Richard White, Earl of Bantry. It opened as a school on 29th January 1855 and opened as a National School on 1st May 1871. The Parochial Hall was added in 1938.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com