Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1854 – Clock, Waterford

Architect: Charles Tarrant

clocktower_lge

Well detailed clocktower and public water fountain, with water troughs for horses, maintained in good order. Built by public subscription. Completed 1861 with a clock costing £78-10s donated by Corporation and installed 1864.

    Read previous post:
    1885 – Former Greyfriar’s Church, Waterford

    Architect: Sir Thomas Drew An appealing small-scale Gothic Revival Methodist Church, designed by Sir Thomas Drew. Although extensively re-modelled to...

    Close