1857 – Clonmel Church of Ireland, Tipperary

Architect: Joseph Welland

clonmel-cofi_lge

clonmel-cofi2_lgeclonmel-cofi3_lge

Somewhere under the Victorian additions is a medieval church – largely rebuilt by Joseph Welland in 1857, and later added to by his son in 1864. There is a fine pulpit from 1903 by M.J.C. Buckley and stained glass by Catherine O’Brien.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com