1857 – St. Clement’s Anglican Church, Manitoba

standrews-church2_lge

standrews-church_lge

The official church for employees of the Hudson’s Bay Company who were stationed at the nearby Lower Fort Garry, St Clements was started in 1857 but the short bell tower was not completed until 1928. A very simple stone building with stone architectural detailing – graceful in its simplicity.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com