Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1858 – Palm House – Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh

Architect: Robert Matheson

botanic_lge

A magnificent Victorian Palm House with wonderful masonry topped by a graceful ironwork roof, the Palm House reopened in 2002 after a lengthy restoration.

    Read previous post:
    1852 – Bank of Scotland, St. Andrew Square, Edinburgh

    Architect: David Bryce Formerly the British Linen Bank but now a branch of the Bank of Scotland, this sumptuous branch...

    Close