1860 – Schools of St. Mary-the-Less, Lambeth, London

Architect: John L. Pearson

0132

In 1860 The Prince of Wales laid the foundation stones of new premises in Millers Lane, built on the site of the Vauxhall Gardens as part of a redevelopment that included St Peter’s church. These buildings are still standing, although the road is now called St Oswald’s Place.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com