1860 – St. Joseph’s Church, Baltinglass, Co. Wicklow

Architect: John Bourke


Designed by John Bourke around 1860, this is a fine gothic revival church with a symmetrical composition. The main entrance porch is in the projecting tower. The interior is wide and spacious as the nave is only three bays longs with extended transepts and a shallow choir.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com