1860 – St Pauls Church, Haggerston, Hackney, London

Architect: Arthur W. Blomfield

0126

Saint Paul’s was consecrated in 1860. In 1971 the benefice and parish were united with St. Michael and All Angels, London Fields, Hackney which became the parish church of the united parish.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com