Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1863 – Third Presbyterian Church, Derry

Architect: Stewart Gordon / Bowd & Batt


Designed by Stewart Gordon between 1835-37, the interior was remodelled in 1863 by Bowd & Batt. The church is small, the interior being only four bays long, but the interior detailing gives it a spaciousness lacking in larger buildings.

Read previous post:
1533 – St. Columbs’s Cathedral, Derry

Described in Tours in Ulster a hand-book to the antiquities and scenery of the north of Ireland., published in 1854....