Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1865 – St. Pauls Church, Bethnal Green, London

Architect: B. Bigginton


Bombed during the Blitz of the Second World War, St. Paul’s parish was united to St. Matthew’sin 1951. The church was demolished.

Read previous post:
1866 – Kings College Hospital, London

Architect: Thomas Bellamy King's was originally opened in 1840 in the disused St Clements Dane workhouse in Portugal Street close...