1868 – Palais de Justice, Paris

Architects: Joseph L. Duc & Honoré Daumet


Part of the much larger Conciergerie complex, this extension of the Palais de Justice was built between 1857-68. It faces a small tree filled square – Place Dauphin which was intended to be a market square with two identical terraces of houses. The remainder of the building is much earlier and contains several courtyards and the celebrated Gothic church of Sainte Chapelle.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com