Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1868 – Presbytery, Monkstown, Co. Cork

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Pugin & Ashlin

0015

Designed by E.W. Pugin & G.C. Ashlin in 1868 while the church was under construction, the Presbytery shows much of Pugin’s hand than Ashlin’s. This is a fine Victorian villa finished in red brick.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1869 – Park House, Co. Cork

Architect: Henry Hill Extended and altered for Charles Talbot Ponsonby in 1867. "With this number we present our readers with...

Close