Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1872 – Granary / Museum Of Treasures, Waterford

museum_lge

museum2_lgemuseum3_lge

Old granary building converted into a local museum. A new annex has been constructed (1998) to act as entrance-way and reception for the building, which is a substantial structure of six floors and twelve bays on one facade and six bays to the quayside. The interior retains cast-iron pillars supporting timber floors on timber beams.