Architect: S. Pountney Smith
From The Architect, July 24, 1875: This house has been built for Mr. T. Lloyd Roberts, J.P., on his estate in Corve Dale. It is built of bricks and Grinshill stone. The building has been erected in the most substantial manner, and though plain in general expression has a fine entrance hall and staircase of English oÂ»k. The drawing room suite has an elaborate ceiling of rib and strap work and heraldic badges by Landucci. Mr. S. Pountney Smith is the architect.