Architect: William Young
Perspective including ground plan published in The Building News, July 16th 1875. The present building, a fine example of grand Victorian craftsmanship, dates from 1878 when Alfred Hewlett, a Lancashire coal merchant, purchased the estate and extended an earlier structure. The family remained at Haseley until 1940. By 1954 The Manor had become a staff training centre for the British Motor Corporation. Since then it has been a business and conference centre.