1875 – St Michael’s Roman Catholic Church, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh

Architect: O’Neill & Byrne

stmichaels_lge

Largely built between 1870-75 to just above the belfry – the spire was added more recently. The interior is large and gloomy with some interesting pieces including: a William Scott pulpit of 1908; and two stained glass windows by Michael Healy; and frescos by Charles Russell.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com