Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1876 – Baptist Chapel & Schools, Highgate Road, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Satchell & Edwards

0399

Closed for many years and recently converted into apartments, after the church elders decided to downsize the church into the Sunday School building of the complex.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of London
1879 – South Villa, Regents Park, London

Architect: Horace Gundry As published in The Building News, April 25th 1879.

Close