1876 – Chapel of St. Mary at the Cross, Edgware Abbey, Middlesex

Architect: James Brooks

0015

Edgeware Abbey is a Benedictine convent founded in 1866.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com