1876 – Church of St. Jude, Peckham, London

Architect: Arthur W. Blomfield

0008

This building, which replaced an earlier iron church, was bombed during the Second World War. Only the vestry survived and was then referred to as St Jude’s Chapel. It was declared redundant in 1960 and demolished c.1963. The new church of Peckham, St John with St Andrew was built on the same site

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com