Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1876 – Lewins, Kent

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: J.M. Brydon

0002
0002

Published in The Building News, June 9th 1876.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1877 – Charles Museum, Maidstone, Kent

Architect: Hubert Bensted In 1855 Thomas Charles, a local doctor and antiquarian, left his collections of art and antiquities to...

Close