Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1876 – Lincoln New County Hospital, Lincolnshire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Alex Graham

0006

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1875 – Proposed Restoration St. James’s Church, Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Architect: R.J. Withers In 1586, St. James' became the parish church of Grimsby, after John Whitgift united the parishes of...

Close