Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1876 – Pair of Cottages, Bishopsteignton, Teignmouth, Devon

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Tarring, Son & Wilkinson

0017.jpg
0017.jpg

Published in The Building News, October 6th 1876.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Devon
1906 – Torquay Public Library, Devon

Architect: Thomas Davison "Torquay is in possession of a Free Public Library, largely through the munificence of Mr. Andrew Carnegie who gave £7,500 to cover the cost of the building"....

Close