Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1877 – Trinity Presbyterian Church, Streatham, London

Architect: Ernest George & Peto


The church was built in 1877 situated on Pendennis Road, Streatham. In 1972, when the Presbyterian and Congregational churches merged, it became the Trinity United Reformed Church. Grade II listed.

Read previous post:
1876 – New Schools, Greenwich, London

Architect: Robert Walker Perspective View & Plan published in The Building News, December 1st 1876. An unsuccessful entry to design...