1877 – East London Hospital for Children, Shadwell, London

Architect: H.S. Legg & Charles A. Legg

0244

Perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, March 2nd 1877. Eventually became the Princess Elizabeth of York Hospital for Children before closing in 1963

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com