Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1877 – Pro Cathedral, Clifton, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Charles F. Hansom

0010.jpg

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1905 – Stuckeys Bank, Redland Branch, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: R. Milverton Drake & John M. Pizey

Close