Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1877 – St Alban’s Anglican Church, Ottawa, Ontario

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Thomas Fuller

st_albans_lge

Ottawa’s oldest surviving church building and was designed by Thomas Fuller, who also designed Canada’s original Parliament Buildings. However, the location of the church, meant that Fuller’s elaborate plans had to be greatly scaled back.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1927 – Houses of Parliament, Ottawa, Ontario

Architects: John Pearson & Omar Marchand The original structure was designed by Thomas Fuller and Chilion Jones. The Palace of...

Close