1877 – The New Chapel, St. John’s College, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Architect: George Gilbert Scott

0010.jpg

Published in The Building News, March 23rd 1877.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com