1878 – Bank of Ireland, Mill Street, Co. Cork
Designed as a branch of the National Bank, the is a fine small-town bank designed in a High Victorian Gothic with fine chimney stacks.
The National Bank in Millstreet is now part of the Bank of Ireland Group. In 1965 the Bank of Ireland took over the National Bank and changed its name to the National Bank of Ireland. Published in the Irish Builder, Vol.20, 1 April 1878.