1878 – House at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Architect: W.M. Fawcett

0002.jpg

Designed for Rev.G.E.Graves, perspective including ground & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, December 13th 1878. “At Cambridge several houses are being built at the backs of the colleges. We give an illustration of “St. Martin’s,” recently completed by Mr. W.M. Fawcett for the Rev. C. E. Graves, of St. John’s College. It is built with red bricks, the dressings being rubhed, and the copings finished with red stone. The internal fittings are all finished in the same character as the main building. “

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com